Why work with Shadforth?
At Shadforth, we’re all about building sustainable communities through great client relationships, and we recognise that this starts with our people. You’ll be welcomed into our close-knit community with open arms and feel empowered to deliver quality workmanship across all types of civil projects.
You’ll never have to travel far to ﬁnd a career that’s made for you. Our work sites are locally based in Southeast Queensland and Northern New South Wales, so you won’t have to engage in any ﬂy in/ﬂy out (FIFO) contracts, if you don’t want to. We offer ongoing, steady work that enables a healthy work/life balance, so you can go home each night and spend more time doing what you love.
We prioritise upskilling our people which will ensure you have clear pathway to grow your career with Shadforth. This is supported by our leaders and executive team who readily make themselves available and accessible to all employees to talk to them, listen to their feedback with an open mind, and solve issues quickly. Read more about our training and development opportunities here.
Are we right for you?
If you’re looking for an employer who provides career progression, stable work with no job by job contracts, an environment where you are listened to and can be home every night, then Shadforth may have the perfect role for you.
Here, you’ll be welcomed into the fold of our Shadforth team, where our people are laid back and relaxed, but hard-working and ﬁercely supportive of one another.
We believe ownership ensures success, and by owning your part of the process, you’ll be recognised, acknowledged, and rewarded for your efforts.
When you work for Shadforth, you’ll get:
- Opportunities to grow and succeed through our internal leadership training, coaching and mentorships.
- Acknowledgement, recognition, and rewards for your hard work.
- Ongoing training and development, including access to formal qualification traineeships and upskilling with plant tickets and other short course certifications and our own internal training programs across all levels.
- Satisfaction from seeing a project through from start to ﬁnish without worrying where your next job is, being involved in every stage along the way.
- A work culture that feels like family. Here, you’ll ﬁnd people who act with integrity and share your personal and professional values.
- Health and wellbeing support through our Shadlife initiative, which includes an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), discounts on private health insurance, plus other great company benefits such as salary packaging options, discounts on other products and services, social activities and personal training assistance.