Looking for exciting new opportunities?
A career at Shadforths Civil Contractors could be just what you’re looking for. Shadforths is well known in the industry for its family focused culture and exciting growth opportunities.
We're always looking for talented and experienced people to join us. We regularly offer a number of undergraduate, apprenticeship, trade, and graduate positions located at our Sunshine Coast head office and our regional sites.
5 reasons why people love being part of the Shadforths Civil team
- Extensive training and professional growth opportunities working on a diverse range of projects from main roads and infrastructure, to residential and industrial sub-divisions, to the mining sector.
- Exciting opportunities for career advancement as part of a 500 strong team.
- Work on some of Queensland's biggest civil projects.
- Enjoy a family-focused, collaborative work culture working with one of Queensland’s largest family owned civil contracting companies.
- Attractive salary packages and great flexibility for the right people.
Some of our most popular roles:
- Project Managers
- Foremen and Site Supervisors
- Project Engineers (Graduate and experienced)
- Contract Administrators (Junior and Senior)
- Workplace Health & Safety Officers
- Site Administrative Staff
- Plant Operators/Drivers
… plus, we welcome students looking for undergraduate roles that could lead to fulltime employment.
The Next Step
If you think you might be a good fit for Shadforths, and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity with a company who appreciates and rewards your contribution, we look forward to hearing from you.
For a list of current vacancies, check out Seek.To apply for a role or to find out about undergraduate opportunities, forward your resume with a covering letter to Kerrie Turton, Human Resources Officer, Shadforths Civil Engineering at email@example.com Please also let us know if you are willing to travel.
Or – if you don’t have a resume please click here to fill in an online Employment Application