SCOPE OF WORKS
Shadforths were engaged to reprofile levels within the development to suit revised design levels as well as reshape the existing lake profile and construct revetment walls.
Residential subdivision including:
• 34,000m3 bulk earthworks
• 1,536m3 of lake edge rock revetments
• 2,090 lineal metres of A-Grade sandstone boulder retaining walls
• 9,475m2 of asphaltic concrete
• 716.4m of stormwater drainage lines
• Major stormwater structures
• 1157m of sewer reticulation (including over 100m at 5.0m+ depth) constructed using wellpoint dewatering
• 901.2m of water reticulation
• Construction of three bio filtration basins involving base geotextile layer, drainage aggregate layer, transition sand layer and bio filtration sand top layer, with sacrificial geotextile, topsoil and turf
• Management of the site required specific environmental measures including silt curtains and water quality testing due to works extending past the lake edge.
• Provide temporary two coat seal diversion track alongside Rio Vista Blv to allow through traffic to flow during the construction and upgrade of the Dunlop Crt/ Rio Vista Blv roundabout.
• 1800 x 1200mm stormwater inlet pit (4.6m depth), base constructed at RL-2.2 with wellpoint dewatering.