SCOPE OF WORKS
The project involved:
- 720,000m3 bulk earthworks
- 150,000m3 imported fill
- 29,000m2 roads
- 3.5km sewer
- 2.5km stormwater
- 2.4km water
- Construction of an 11m deep, 3600 dia sewer pump station with 2550 dia storage vessels and decommissioning of an existing pump station.
- Sewer reticulation including both gravity and rising mains and connections to existing infrastructure.
- Over 4800m2 of A grade sandstone walls up to 6m high and 1550m2 of concrete sleeper walls up to 3m high.
- Intersection and road upgrade to incorporate an existing new flyover onto Brisbane Tce and the installation of four way traffic lights.
SITE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
Lead in infrastructure was required to be constructed as part of the development. This included completion of Redbank Link Bridge which offered direct access to the Ipswich Motorway and the construction and upgrading of over 3 kilometres of external roads, as well as trunk power, water and sewer.